[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2014-6-6 18:04:00 | 显示全部楼层
在碘化钾和硫酸的混合溶液中加入过氧化氢水溶液迅速发生反应放出大量气体,反应过程可表示如下:
①H2O2+2KI+H2SO4==I2 +K2SO4+2H2O
②H2O2+I2 ==2HIO
③H2O2+2HIO== I2 +O2↑+2H2O
(1)H2O2在③中的作用是         (填正确选项的编号)。
A.氧化剂    B.还原剂    C.既是氧化剂又是还原剂   D.既不是氧化剂又不是还原剂
(2)有人认为上述反应说明了碘单质是过氧化氢分解的催化剂,你认为         (填对或不对),其理由是                                                           。
(3)上述反应说明H2O2、I2 、HIO氧化性从强到弱的顺序是  ----
 楼主| 发表于 2014-6-6 18:10:00 | 显示全部楼层
英语爱好者在哪里?英语大神,英语学渣在哪里?楼主发点英语选择题,咱们一起互动呗。嘿嘿。
 楼主| 发表于 2014-6-6 18:11:00 | 显示全部楼层
1.Paris was made a judge to decide to whom the golden apple ____.
A. was tobe given     B. to be given                   C.to give         D. be given to
2.Anyone who refuses to ____ with others is not likely to be given ajob that involves teamwork.
A. correspond    B. cooperate        C. cope  D. consult
3. This language training programme ____ teenagers who want to goabroad to study.
A. accounts for    B. caresfor     C.makes up for       D. caters for
 楼主| 发表于 2014-6-6 18:12:00 | 显示全部楼层
4. Kate, run a bit faster, ____ you can catch up with all of yourclassmates.
A. so                 B. and             C.but              D.or
5. --- We need three single rooms for the first week in June.
---____. The hotel’s not busy then.
A. Never mind    B. Don’t bother                       C.No problem      D. It doesn’t matter
6. You must have read about Mark Twain long ago, ____?
A. mustn’t you                            B. haven’t you    C.didn’t you  D. needn’t you
7. After five hours’ drive, they reached ____ they thought was theplace they had been dreaming of.
  A.what          B.that   C. which       D.where
 楼主| 发表于 2014-6-6 18:15:00 | 显示全部楼层
8. Dr. Peter Spence, ____ headmaster of the school, told us, “____fifth of pupils here go to study at Oxford and Cambridge.”
A. a; A                 B. 不填;The                          C.the; The       D. 不填; A
9. As I know, there is ____ car in this neighborhood.
A. no a              B. no such         C. not such      D. no such a
10. It was with great excitement one morning in July ____ the youngman got the news that he was admitted to the university of his choice.
A. when           B.who              C. that               D. which
 楼主| 发表于 2014-6-6 18:16:00 | 显示全部楼层
11. ---When did you last hear ____ Jay?
   ---He phoned me thismorning, and we agreed ____ a time and place to meet.
   A. of; to          B.about; with                           C. from; on     D. from; with
12. People complainthat decisions to approve or deny a permit are often ____ rather than based onfixed criteria.
   A. arbitrary        B. conscious    C. appropriate   D. controversial
13. That caraccident ____all his life. After that he was limited to a wheelchair.
      A. damaged       B. destroyed      C. harmed          D. ruined
14. The time and effort hehas devoted during the past few years____ trees in that remote area is nowconsidered to be of great value.
       A.toplant           B.toplanting            C.plant               D.planting
15. ____ theydecide which college to go to, students should research the admission procedures.
       A.Once                                  B.While            C.Until                 D. As
 楼主| 发表于 2014-6-6 18:19:00 | 显示全部楼层
1. ________ there is going to be a policy change_________ of those things is going to change.
    A. Unless;few         B.Until; few                  C. Unless; none      D. Until; none
2. As workers and as citizens, we need to be able to think beyond our ownself-interest and _________ what is right under the circumstances.
    A.doing             B. to do             C. have done        D.done
3. Jeremy, who ___________ on his food, looked up atthe mention of the word cash.
    A. has beenconcentrating                  B. has concentrated
    C. had beenconcentrating                  D. had concentrated
4. Some people create jobs, foster excitement and basically make thesystem work. They see possibilities ___________ others see only problems.
A.that               B. what                     C. which            D.where
发表于 2014-6-6 18:19:00 | 显示全部楼层
(^_^)
 楼主| 发表于 2014-6-6 18:19:00 | 显示全部楼层
楼楼去吃点东西,祝大家考个好成绩哈。二十分钟之后就回来了,嘿嘿。
发表于 2014-6-6 18:21:00 | 显示全部楼层
楼主我等你的数学历史地理
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 新手注册

本版积分规则

网站地图|张家港青年网

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 15:10 , Processed in 0.014056 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.